Balancing Water And Fire In Your Body!
When both elements balance in your mind, your body will balance too.
The left side is the water, the yin. The right side of your body is the fire, the yang. So, we have both elements in our body.
The right side is the masculine, strong, protective, fighter spirit, the giver, the one who wants to provide, who is hot and wants to control. The left is the feminine, the receiver, the soft, nurturing side, the one who is cool and passive.
You do not need to look for these outside of you, you need to cultivate these for yourself. If you are looking to be rescued, provided for, protected and looked after. Then, you need to work on your masculine energy. We all have both energies, regardless of our gender.
If you’re looking to be nurtured, loved, cared for, then you need to work on your feminine energy. That motherly love wants to heal and be whole.
The masculine is the protector, the provider and strong warrior who wants to bring security, protection to the soft feminine. Once your own energy is balanced, you will find that you can do that for yourself and that there is no need to look for this in another who will bring these to you.
The sweet, loving feminine wants to be protected, feel safe and secure by the divine masculine. Which once you have balanced both your masculine and feminine energies, you will find that you have all these within yourself and that you can look after yourself really well.
The Warrior Zen Master. INTEGRATE Yourself, Balance Your Dark And Light. – Kiran G – STAR ONES – Freedom From Pain.
- The Warrior Zen Master. INTEGRATE Yourself, Balance Your Dark And Light.
- Hold Space For Yourself, You're Letting Go of The Old.
- It's Okay, To Be OK. The Balance Between Internalising And Externalising Issues!
- Remove The Low Vibing, Miserable Nasties From Your Life!
- Get Out of My Life, You Aren't Wanted Here!
- Watch Your Back, Saboteurs Surround You, The GAVEL Strikes In Your Favour.
- You've Caught The Hater Hating, Now Watch What Happens!
- It's A Gilded Cage, A Trap, Walk Away!
- Last Push To Freedom, But Vampires Don't Want To Leave.
- Emotional Addiction, Obsession And Co – Dependency