10 Week Mindfulness Course – from
£199 Now £49 for a limited time only.
This course has received phenomenal reviews. A course set to change your life, it will teach you new skills such as how to deal with traumas in a positive manner, how to cope with it, whilst healing at the same time. How to take ownership of the traumas
and the wisdom within it, whilst being able to move on with your life – all done in a gentle and mindful way.
This is a mindfulness course, coupled with my own techniques that I have used successfully to heal my own life filled with traumas. Mindfulness is a Buddhist practice and this is the MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) technique to help in dealing with your traumatic past and present, which is sure to spill into your future.
Why are people in so much pain? because they haven’t dealt with the suppressed traumas in their genes.
There are several kinds of traumas:
- Personal includes :
- Sexual Traumas (rape, forced sexual encounters against ones will)
- Childhood traumas (0-6 years of the child’s life, includes – sexual abuse, neglect, abandonment, physical abuse, emotional and psychological abuse)
- Womb traumas (Pre-birth, when in the mother’s womb)
- Domestic Violence (actual or threatened physical, mental, emotional, psychological violence in an intimate relationship)
- War related traumas ( refugees, war zones, leaving home country, being invaded, enslaved, colonised, terrorism, war -related traumas)
- School or community violence (Personal conflicts in the community, includes shooting, rape, killing)
- Medical Traumas ( any medical intervention, procedures, treatments that are frightening and lead to pain, injury or illness)
- Traumatic Loss (sudden and unexpected death of someone important to the person)
- Natural Disasters ( hurricanes, earthquakes, storms, tsunamis, where there is a national emergency)
This course is on a launch offer, which means it will be available at this price for only a limited time only.
£49 from £199 – a 10 week course! that’s value for money.
This for changing your life. What does this course cover?
What is mindfulness
How to use it to heal from traumas
Benefits of Mindfulness
How to free ourselves from the past and future, to live in the present moment.
Tools for practicing Mindfulness
Exercises such as Body scanning and more
The correct way to breathe
How to deal with your thoughts in a mindful way
Knowing yourself, what kind of a person are you? how do you think? what are your patterns and triggers?
An inventory of your most predominant thoughts
Knowing yourself deeply
Triggers and identifying core beliefs
3 Steps to transforming negative cycles/patterns
Identifying and breaking bad habits
Knowing your mind
What is the survival mode? are we on the survival mode?
Becoming aware of our thoughts
Being the observer – a technique to deal with our triggers and behaviour.
Cause of emotions and how to manage it in a healthy way
Resetting our emotions
Resetting our brain, to a new way of being
Detaching from our thoughts/emotions in a healthy way, in a mindful way, without oppressing them
Affirmations – how to use affirmations in resetting the brain
How to be in control of our emotions, how to ride them
Breaking old patterns
Reframing and rephrasing our words/thoughts/feelings
Being an observer
How to forgive
Forgiveness and mindfulness
Mindfulness and Trauma Recovery
I use the following:
Mindfulness techniques such as:
How to breathe correctly in times of trauma and sickness
How to ride the waves of emotions
How to manage our emotions
This is an unbelievable amount to pay for a course that can change your life. Reviews have been phenomenal!